PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!!
Camp for Week #11 (8/31-9/2) is a THREE-DAY Camp being run at the Cypress Field at Brookline High (66 Tappan St., Brookline), and while there is plenty of field space there, due to the maximum indoor capacity limitations currently in place due to the guidelines in regards to COVID, we have to limit the amount of campers registered for our Rain & Shine Camp. Rain & Shine Camp is at capacity.
SO, we are going to accept registrations for kids for week #11 with the provision that if it rains on a day (or they are calling for rain) your child will NOT be able to attend that day. We will refund you for however many days we had to cancel at the end of the week. We will only issue refunds for days that we (Viking) cancel.
If your child is already registered for this week, you are good to go, rain or shine. If they are not, but you would like to register, we hope you find this option satisfactory, and please understand that we live in New England and weather forecasts change rapidly, and while it may be beautiful one morning, if they are calling for storms later in the day, we will have to cancel camp for those children who register during this registration period. This rain policy will affect all campers registered after 3pm on August 2nd, 2020.
All weather notifications will occur by 7:30am at the latest each day. We will update our twitter account (@VikingSportsMA), our facebook account (@VikingSportsMA), our home page (www.vikingsports.com), and by email. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.
- Extended Day is 8am - 6pm
- If there are TWO Extended Day groups, one group will be 8am - 5:40pm and the other group will be 8:20am - 6pm.
- Only campers who are ages 7 and older by the start of their week of camp may register for extended day.
- Physical (current within 18 months)
- Immunization Record
- A completed Parent Packet including the following forms
- Asthma Authorization Form (if your child is bringing an inhaler)
- Epi-pen Authorization Form (if your child is bringing an epi-pen)
- Authorization to Give Medicine Form (if your child is bringing medication)
- Camp Waiver
- COVID-19 Waiver (at the end of the Parent Packet)
- Daily COVID-19 Attestation (at the end of the Parent Packet)
- Hand Sanitizer, Sun Screen, Bug Repellent Waivers (at the end of the Parent Packet)
When signing up more than one child, make sure to change the "Qty." (Quantity)
Click Here for Viking's Refund Policy.