PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!!
Viking's Fall Four-Day Half-Day Camps are SHINE ONLY Camps. This means in the event of rain, camp would not run that day. The Friday of each week is the make-up day if a camp day is rained out. If there is no rain in a week, there is no camp on Friday. If there are two or more rain-outs in a week, you will receive a refund for all of the canceled camp days. (i.e. If there are TWO rainouts in a week, you will receive a refund for ONE day since your child was able to attend THREE days of camp and this is FOUR day camp). We will only issue refunds for days that we (Viking) cancel.
All weather notifications will occur by 12pm at the latest each day. We will update our twitter account (@VikingSportsMA), our facebook account (@VikingSportsMA), our home page (www.vikingsports.com), and by email. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.
- Physical (current within 18 months)
- Immunization Record
- A completed Parent Packet including the following forms
- Asthma Authorization Form (if your child is bringing an inhaler)
- Epi-pen Authorization Form (if your child is bringing an epi-pen)
- Authorization to Give Medicine Form (if your child is bringing medication)
- Camp Waiver
- COVID-19 Waiver (at the end of the Parent Packet)
- Daily COVID-19 Attestation (at the end of the Parent Packet)
- Hand Sanitizer, Sun Screen, Bug Repellent Waivers (at the end of the Parent Packet)
When signing up more than one child, make sure to change the "Qty." (Quantity)
Click Here for Viking's Refund Policy.